Health and social care leaders in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire are calling on local people to share their views, insights and ambitions for the future of local NHS and social care services.
The Healthier Together Partnership, which includes all local NHS organisations and councils, is particularly interested to hear from community groups, charities and academics that may be able to provide insights into topics including:
- The use of digital technology to enhance health and care services
- Respiratory, including smoking and air quality
- Cardiovascular health
- Maternity and early years
- Children and young people’s health
- People living with a serious mental illness
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) and physical health
- Liver disease and alcohol use
- Autism and learning difficulties
- End of life care.
The purpose of this call for evidence is to help inform the development of our Five Year System Plan. While the plan is about setting out what health and care organisations need to deliver over the coming years, we can only create something meaningful if we seek the views and input from a wide range of citizens and organisations.
We really want to try and tap into a broad cross section of expertise and knowledge beyond those people working within our partnership and hope people are willing to contribute to help shape the development of our plans.
Call for evidence
Healthier Together Office
Level 4 – South Plaza
Submissions should be made by Friday 20 September 2019. Further details are available on the Healthier Together website www.bnssghealthiertogether.org.uk.