The Data Protection Act gives you the right to obtain a copy of information that NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) holds about you and the reason why.
If you would like to receive a copy of information we hold about you your request should be made in writing by post or email to:
- Post: NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG, South Plaza, Bristol, BS1 3NX
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making your request, please include the following details:
- your name, address and postcode
- any relevant case reference numbers
- the type of information or documents you want to look at including any relevant dates, and
- any preferences you have for the way you would like us to send the information to you (for example, hard copy, large print or by email)
- one form of ID: Passport, Driving Licence or Birth Certificate (if you are requesting records on behalf of someone else separate ID will be required and we will confirm this with you).