Our Research and Evidence Team supports the organisation in running evaluations of the health care products and services we commission. This helps us to decide which products and services are successful, and which are less so.
The Research and Evidence Team assists with generating evaluation ideas, identifying and defining aims and objectives, planning, inputting into methodological design, identification of resources and the final dissemination and implementation of findings.
These evaluations add to the evidence base to support future decision making.
What the team offers:
- Support, advice and signposting for new or existing evaluations
- Access to an evaluation toolkit to support the planning and development of the project
- Advice for evaluation methodologies and outcome measures
- Signposting to workshops and training opportunities to develop the evaluation abilities of your team
- Linking you up with relevant support, including those undertaking similar projects
- Signposting to organisations that provide evaluation advice, guidance and training
- Guidelines for patient and public involvement (PPI) in planning evaluations
- Help to publish and disseminate findings
The Evaluation Works toolkit
Our Research and Evidence Team developed the Evaluation Works toolkit alongside the West of England AHSN and CLAHRC West to support to support evidence-based decision making. It is freely available for anyone to use.
Specifically, the toolkit helps colleagues:
- Improve services and outcomes
- Determine value and effectiveness
- Make informed decisions
Get in touch
Tel: 0117 900 2268
Research and Evidence Team
Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG
Our opening hours are: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on bank holidays.