Made up mostly of GPs and clinical representatives, the Governing Body’s role is to ensure that we function effectively and economically.
The Governing Body is responsible for:
- ensuring that the CCG functions effectively and efficiently
- setting the CCG’s vision and strategy
- approving the CCG’s commissioning plans and financial policies
- monitoring local providers’ performance and quality
- approving annual reports
- ensuring that the CCG debate issues in an open and transparent way.
Governing Body meetings
The Governing Body meets monthly and members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings and ask a question or make a statement.