Made up mostly of GPs and clinical representatives, the Governing Body’s role is to ensure that we function effectively and economically.
The Governing Body is responsible for:
- ensuring that the CCG functions effectively and efficiently
- setting the CCG’s vision and strategy
- approving the CCG’s commissioning plans and financial policies
- monitoring local providers’ performance and quality
- approving annual reports
- ensuring that the CCG debate issues in an open and transparent way.
Governing Body meetings
The Governing Body meets monthly and members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings and ask a question or make a statement.
If you’re unable to attend, you can submit a question in advance and a manager will ask the question on your behalf. Responses to questions are recorded in our minutes.
Governing Body members
You can find details of our Governing Body members and their roles below. For more information on the roles and responsibilities of the Governing Body, read our constitution.